In general, all retirement communities offer important services and features, which are common throughout our community as well.
Transportation, housecleaning, building security, emergency call services, and planned events are just a few of these services you will find common to our urbanSenior communities. However, we would like you to remember a few things, which set our St. Louis retirement community apart from others.
- Smaller size building (only 32 apartments & 2 cottages) promotes independence and privacy
- Friendly, personable staff that knows residents by name
- Unique location in the heart of Webster Groves affords easy access to the many shops, restaurants, banks, churches, services, and cultural activities
- Location and environment encourages a healthy lifestyle, having fun places to walk to with family and friends
- Planned activities, transportation, housekeeping, and maintenance-free living
- An optional Meal Program at reduced prices, in our restaurant (in place of a traditional senior dining room)
- Two affordable financial plans to choose from
- Small pets welcome
- A large variety of highly furnishable floor plans with ample storage