Transportation, housecleaning, building security, emergency call services, utilities, maintenance and planned events are just a few of the services you will find are common in all independent communities. However, we would like you to remember a few things, which have set our St. Louis urbanSeniorliving retirement community apart from others for over 33 years. We provide these things in a unique way and offer you much more. We are proud of our success in keeping people independent longer and offering a continuation of your current life-style in a more manageable home.
- Smaller size building promotes independence, privacy, flexibility and more assistance when it is needed.
- Friendly, personable staff that know residents and family by name
- Unique location in the heart of Webster Groves affords easy access to many shops, restaurants, banks, churches, services, and cultural activities next door.
- The location and environment encourage a healthy lifestyle, having fun places to entertain family and friends and to interact with people of all ages as you do now.
- Planned activities, exciting destinations and outings, transportation, housekeeping, and maintenance-free living.